Happy 10 month Birthday Miss Macie!!!!
Today is the 10 month birthday! I can't believe in 2 months she will be 1. That is crazy. Well, Miss Macie spent the day playing with her house and scooting all around. She keeps going up on her knees and decides she can get there faster on her butt. Today she did pull herself up and stand. I sure she has done this before, because she acted like it was no big deal.
After a well needed nap, we were off to the hospital to see Poppy. She was all dressed up in her new red & white dress that Margaret gave her. She looked adorable! Pigtails and the whole nine yards. Her and Poppy had a great evening of bonding. It was needed. Poppy is going stir crazy. Macie had to give Poppy kisses and then had to leave go get dinner. Macie, Nana, & I went to McAlister's. Then Macie got to go to Nana's while I came back to the hospital for some food for Poppy. We could of thought of a better place to be on Macie's 10 month birthday but, it doesn't matter where you are.... it just matters who you are with!
Get Well Soon Poppy!!!!