Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well, we hope everyone has had a terrific holiday season. I must say that I am glad all of the hustle and bustle is over. It was so crazy this year with Miss Macie. It seemed like there was always some place we needed to be. Oh well! It sure was fun.
I guess I should tie up the loose ends from December. Macie went to see Santa Clause and did great. She was not scared at all. We went downtown to see the train display and she slept the entire time. Can you believe my child slept through her first shopping experience to Saks Fifth Avenue and Tiffany's! Don't worry I checked to see if she had a fever. LOL! Macie's Cousins (danielle, hannah, & josie) came over for the annual baking cookie day. This year we even attempted a gingerbread house. We also went to her cousin's Christmas play at their church. Macie really loved it because of all of the music. Then Macie and Rylee who are 2 months apart are really figuring out how to get what they want from their grandparents. If they show any interest at all to a toy they are getting it. Elmo Live was a hit! Christmas was spent going to church and then to Mamaw and Papaw. Finally on Christmas Day we went to Nana & Poppy's. Macie did finally get to meet her great grandparents the Miller's Oh and by the way Macie was VERY SPOILED for Christmas with a ton of wonderful gifts. Thanks to all of you.

The end of the year was wrapped up with shopping (of course) at Kenwood Mall with Nana and Aunt Christy. Macie really thinks she is big stuff now that she can sit up in her stroller. Then a low key get together with Cassie and Mackenzie. Macie and Mackenzie get along great. They don't know it yet but they are going to be best friends.